- FACILITIES NEEDED TO PARTICIPATE
To record your singing of Wonderful Life!, you will require:
- Access to a quiet place to record
- Use of a personal computer/laptop/notebook, tablet, smart-phone or eqivalent device with which to play our practice music.
- Use of a digital video recording camera and microphone are essential (inbuilt into the equipment above or via a separate device).
- Use of at least one headphone, earbud, headset with which to listen to the practice music as you sing along with it (we want you to record audio of your voice alone, not the practice music you are to follow). Don't be concerned if your recording is not entirely to your satisfaction. Once merged and sychronised with the voices of others and the accompaniment, you'll be amazed how smooth and harmonious the unified virtual choir will become.
- Use of a software application able to record and store video clips taken by the camera.
- Access to an Internet connection through which you can:
- view and listen to our practice music resources online if your connection is fast/cost-effective
- or download them into the storage of your personal device (i.e. computer, tablet, smart-phone etc) if the connection is slow and costly
- - upload your recorded video file(s) to us by copy/paste or drag/drop into a personalised Dropbox folder on the Internet, which we will provide at our expense to all registered singers (NOTE: video files are too large to send by email - Dropbox provides us the capability of receiving large digital files sent from you and us)